We are all familiar with that feeling of hopeful expectation. That feeling when someone walks up to you around the holiday season with a beautifully wrapped box in hand. Even before that person places it in your hands, your mind has already started conjuring images of what that box’s content might be: Could it be that thing I’ve been casually mentioning every second I can since before black Friday? As you tear apart the strategically picked holiday wrapping with your bare hands, as if it’s the last gift you’ll ever get, you finally get to the center of it all. What you’ve been waiting to see this whole time is…The Best of NowMusic 2002—in cassette format! True story. This happened to me last year.
I get it, getting a guy something nice for the holidays—or ever— is probably the hardest thing on your to-do list. But come on, it doesn’t always have to be a handkerchief, a pair of socks, a tie, or in my case, a cassette! Because I don’t want anyone to experience anything like this again—and because I believe that every gift should scream out “I was definitely and exclusively thinking about you when I got this!”—here’s a quick guide to the best last-minute holiday gifts you can give the special man in your life.
The Gift List:
1. Proraso Vintage Collection Gino Tin – Refreshing and Toning Formula (3 piece)
2. Erno Laszlo The Jetsetter (6 piece)
3. Baxter of California Body 1.2.3. Kit (3 piece)
4. Jack Black Core Collection Set (4 piece)
5. The Art of Shaving 4 Elements Starter Kit – Sandalwood (4 piece)
6. FOREO Ultimate Grooming Kit for Men (3 piece)
7. VOTIVO Aromatic Candle – Moroccan Fig (6.8 oz.)
8. bkr Glass Bottle and Silicone Sleeve – Moto – sheer dusty black (32 fl oz.)