As wedding season rolls around, everyone is looking for styles that will give them effortless, gorgeous hair. Whether you’re the bride, bridesmaid or a guest, the Beachwaver is the perfect tool because it can create a variety of looks, from formal updos to loose beach waves. The addition of braids and hair jewelry to beach waves can also add a bit of flair. I’ve created some of my favorite wedding hairstyles that are so easy you can do them yourself! Plan ahead and practice different styles to see how they last throughout the day. The best part (besides the fact that your hair looks incredible) is that the curls hold all day, so they’ll look great as you’re dancing the night away.
1) Starting at the top of the head, begin French braiding.
2) Braid down until you reach the end of your hair and secure with a clear elastic.
3) Roll the braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4) Leave a few pieces of hair out at the front to frame the face and make beach waves with Beachwaver Pro.
5) Using a flexible-hold hairspray, spray the hairspray on a nylon boar-bristle brush, like the Beachwaver Co. On Set Styling Brush, and brush through the curls to soften.
6) Add a fresh flower crown.
1) Section hair into left and right sections and pull all hair forward.
2) Section hair horizontally and clip up the top section of hair.
3) Select L on the Beachwaver Pro and take a 1-inch section of hair on the bottom section of your left side. Clamp hair toward the end of the section and press GO to start rotation. Release GO to stop rotation (you control it). Continue with all the sections on the left side.
4) Select R on the Beachwaver and repeat curls on the right side. Once finished, wait for curls to cool.
5) Using a flexible-hold hairspray, spray the hairspray on a nylon boar-bristle brush, such as the Beachwaver Co. On Set Styling Brush, and brush through the curls.
6) Grab a thick section of hair from behind your ear and begin to form a three-strand braid.
7) Wrap braid around the top of your head and secure behind other ear with bobby pins.
8) Add a jeweled crown or flower crown for extra flair.
1) Part hair on the side.
2) Section hair horizontally, clipping up the top section of hair and leaving the lower section down.
3) Select R on the Beachwaver Pro. This controls the direction of the rotation.
4) Start with a 1-inch section. Hold the Beachwaver horizontally and clamp hair toward the end. Press GO to start the rotation. Release GO to stop rotation (you control it).
5) Hold for a few seconds, then open the clamp to slide the curl out. Catch it and pin it up with a silver clip to cool.
6) After the set, braid the other side around your head.
7) Secure behind vintage waves with bobby pins.
8) Once finished with the braid, remove clips from set.
9) Using a flexible-hold hairspray, spray the hairspray on a nylon boar-bristle brush, like the Beachwaver Co. On Set Styling Brush, and brush through the curls to create a soft wave.