Equal parts Greek goddess and vintage screen siren, Carla Gugino rocked a gorgeous, feminine updo at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards. The stylist? None other than Oscar Blandi. Mimic her look using his namesake products in six easy steps:
1. Use Oscar Blandi Proteine Di Jasmine Protein Mist
to prepare your damp hair, applying from roots to ends.
2. Apply Oscar Blandi Volume Volumizing Spray
from mid-length to ends. This will help in creating waves.
3. Dry your hair completely using a diffuser and low or medium heat.
4. Curl one-inch square sections with a one-inch curling iron all over, then wrap the curls around your finger, securing the base of each curl with a roller clip.
5. Allow hair to cool, take out the clips, and apply a dime-sized amount of Oscar Blandi Pronto Instant Glossing Cream
. Next, pull sections to the back of your head, securing with bobby pins. Leave the top a little loose to achieve some height! Then pull sections on the sides back closer to the head, working your way from the bottom up.
6. Spray Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray
all over, and you're done.