Natalie’s Blemish Free Dermalogica Does It RegimenVP Marketing, DermStore.com
Skin type: oily, prone to breakouts
“I have oily, sensitive skin that likes to break out once every month…sometimes really badly when I am stressed! To keep my skin in line, here’s what I use daily. I am a HUGE Dermalogica fan so I use the entire MediaBac Clearing line for my regimen.”
1. Start with Pre-Cleanse. This is my favorite step, because it prepares my skin for the system and allows the ingredients to really penetrate and treat my skin.
2. Deep cleanse with the Clearing Skin Wash. Make sure to concentrate on the areas of your face that are oilier.
3. Apply Clearing Mattifier for shine control throughout the day. I LOVE this stuff because it also helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
4. If I have a breakout, I can then conceal with the Concealing Spot Treatment – so it fights blemishes while covering them up.
5. To protect my eyes, I apply Total Eye Care SPF 15 EVERY morning. This stuff is amazing…it absorbs nicely and leaves a bright sheen under my eyes. I never leave home without it.
1. Start with Pre-Cleanse…trust me, it’s and extra step that’s worth it.
2. Follow with Clearing Skin Wash, again concentrating on the oilier sections of your face.
3. Twice per week, I apply the Sebum Clearing Mask at night to help exfoliate my skin.
4. Apply the Overnight Clearing Gel to help fight oil production and breakouts.
Regimen posted 9/15/2009.