Don’t know how to style your hair for your next company holiday party? Women these days tend to lean toward looks that are a little more natural-looking and lived-in—polished yet undone, if you will—which makes this layered, textured lob great for the holidays. The best thing about this? It’s easily achievable with just a few products and in just a few minutes. Read on below to learn how to achieve this hairstyle.
Get the Look:
- Prep the hair by washing with Vitamin Shampoo and Condition.
- Use a dime-size amount of Inflate Volumizing Balm at the root area. Blow-dry while lifting hair off scalp with fingers to increase volume.
- Take a 1″-barrel curling iron and alternate direction of curls with every other section.
- When finished, turn head upside down and shake to loosen curls for a more relaxed look.
- Pick your head upright, use a dime-size amount of De-Frizz Relaxing Balm and break up waves to achieve this raked-in wavy look.