Think you need your own glam squad to achieve the perfect blowout? Think again! According to Harry Josh—today’s most sought-after celebrity hairstylist (Don’t believe us? Check out his Instagram account and see for yourself!)—anyone can look fresh out of the salon even without leaving the comforts of home. All you need is the right method—and the right tool!
- Apply an anti-frizz serum to towel-dried hair.
- Section hair into four equal parts. Secure each section with a clip.
- Attach the narrow nozzle to your Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer 2000 and set the heat and speed settings to the highest level.EXPERT TIP: If you have thick, curly or frizzy hair, switch the ion setting on for a smoother, shinier finish. If you prefer more texture, switch it off.
- Using the dryer and a medium-sized round brush, blow dry the first section of your hair. Hover the dryer as close as possible to the brush, and keep them in line as you work slowly from root to tip. Once you’ve reached the tip, curl the brush under to add dimension to your locks. Repeat this step until this section is completely dry.
- Once dry, go over this section one last time using the dryer’s cold shot button. This will set the style and boost shine.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on the remaining sections of your hair.
READERS – Have any hairstyling hacks, or a favorite hair tool that makes your daily hairstyling a breeze? Share it with us on the comment section below.