We know how much power word-of-mouth recommendations hold. So here we rounded up the top beauty bloggers-approved Dermstore hauls in skin care, hair care and makeup—just in case you want to make some last-minute edits to your holiday wish list.
Top-Selling Skin Care Kits, Approved by Bloggers
1. Blogger Cynthia Lions believes the REN EverCalm Gift Set is perfect for winter skin and we have to agree. REN has a huge fan following amongst the clean beauty enthusiasts and the cleansing milk featured in here is hydrating and gentle for sensitive skin, while the anti-redness cream that’s also included would benefit those suffering from rosacea or acne-prone skin.
For the more serious skin care junkie, Cynthia expressed some excitement in trying out the Drunk Elephant C-ing Is Believing. She highlighted the fact that the kit is just $3 more for a single purchase of the C-Firma Day Serum, one of five items in this Dermstore exclusive holiday kit.
2. Speaking of Drunk Elephant, YouTuber MrKongsMom (Melanie) shared her Dermstore haul featuring the other exclusive holiday kit: Skin of Dreams. What’s amazing about her video is not only how honest she was in her product review but also how blown away she was by the experience that she went back to Dermstore.com to purchase two more Drunk Elephant products!
3. Also on YouTube, Joanna Spicer covered her holiday pick in skin care: DHC Holiday Beauty Bento Box. Known mostly for doing makeup videos, Joanna says “makeup is only going to look as good as your skin does.” We have to agree.
Vloggers Say Harry Josh Pro Tools Leave Their Hair Shiny and Sleek
4. Brittany of NaturallyThriftyMom shared on YouTube her entire Dermstore haul but we wanted to point out how she styled her second-day hair so easily with the Harry Josh 2-in1 Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 1.25 inch, which came with our Perfect Holiday Waves kit. She loves that the iron heats up “really fast” and we love how she transformed her hair from flat to full of voluminous body.
5. Lisa J of LisaJMakeup did a thorough review of our exclusive Harry Josh Lock Stock and Barrel Holiday kit. She reveals that Harry’s Ceramic Styling Iron leaves her hair with a “shiny, sleek style” while heating up super quick and going through her “super smooth.” She also admitted that her husband likes to steal the Detangling Brush for himself.
6. Amanda of Organic Bunny did a full holiday hair tutorial. First, she separates her hair into sections using the Harry Josh Pro Styling Hair Clips (which she likens to an alligator) and the Carbon Tail Comb (which she says she also uses it to tease her hair as well) and then runs her two-inch sections with the Marcel. We thought Amanda’s hair looked stunning in the end!
#BBloggers Can’t Get Enough of Beautyblenders and Lipsticks
7. Leslie Alvarado, a self-proclaimed makeup lover herself, did a video targeted to help other makeup lovers find the right gifts at Dermstore. Her first and most recommended item? The Beautyblender pro.on.the.go., a five-piece holiday kit.
8. Rachel Weiland of Glow of Grace YouTubed her holiday haul premiering the Frog Prince Set by Lipstick Queen. Which she said she just “fell in love” with because of the transformation factor of the lip color once it hits your lips and adjusts to your pH. (We have sold out of the holiday kit but you can still shop individual products such as the lipgloss, lipstick and blush items from the kit).
9. Marnie Goldberg shared her love for LORAC Happy Hour Hues Alter Ego Lipgloss set. She loved the rose gold caps and shared how she would break up each of the glosses and give one to each of her friends.
Bloggers Just Love Dermstore
10. Gin Amber was excited to receive all her holiday gift sets but she showed the most love for just receiving her Dermstore holiday shipper! Being an avid BeautyFix unboxer, she states she is “so in love with Dermstore.” (Thanks, Gin Amber!)
11. Last but not the least, Style Miss Molly wrote a helpful and handy blog post on gift ideas under $50 featuring all items from Dermstore’s Uncover Wonder, including our very own Rose Gold Prestige Brush Set, which, as Molly pointed out, “doubles as a great going out clutch.”