If the recent red-carpet events were any indication, vintage waves are here to stay. Channel your inner Veronica Lake in 6 easy-to-follow steps. The best part? You can use your Harry Josh Pro Tools Ceramic Styling Iron 1.25 Inch to put a modern spin on this classic do!
- Start with dry hair. Brush out tangles and knots with a paddle brush.
- Apply a heat-protectant spray or oil from mid-shaft to ends.
- Divide hair into two sections: front and back. Twist the back section of your hair and secure with a clip.
- Grab a two-inch section of your hair. Place the flat iron horizontally a couple of inches away from the roots and twist it toward your face. Hold it for a few seconds.
- On the same section, slide the iron a couple of inches down and twist it toward the opposite direction. Alternate the direction of the twist until you’ve reached the ends of your hair.
- Repeat this step until all sections of your hair, front and back, have been curled. Finish with a few spritzes of hairspray.