Who says ponytails have to be boring? With this tutorial, anyone can whip up a chic ponytail you can wear to work—or even a cocktail party! All it takes is a few minutes in the morning and a few trusty hair tools, like the Harry Josh Pro Tools Ceramic Styling Iron 1.25 Inch.
- Start with perfectly clean, slightly damp hair. Brush out the tangles from your hair with a paddle brush.
- Divide your hair into two sections: top and bottom. Pin the top section for later.
- Gather up the bottom section of your hair to just below your crown. Secure the pony with a hair tie.
- Iron the top section of your hair. Then brush it toward your pony and secure with a tie.
- Run your iron over the rest of your ponytail for a more polished look.
- For a seamless finish, grab a small section of your hair and wrap it around your hair tie. Secure the end tight with a bobby pin.
READERS – What’s your go-to hairstyle? What hair tool do you often use to make your daily hairstyling a breeze? Share it with us on the comments section below.