Question: I’m looking for a chemical peeling that helps me even my skin and get rid of dark spots can you please recommend one thank you

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend the brand Glytone ,their Rejuvenating Mini Peel Gel is designed to help with your skin care concerns. There are other products within this brand that will benefit your skin type as well.I hhope this helps, have a nice day! Cyndee, Dermstore Esthetician