Atopic Dermatitis

Question: What is the best treatment and product for getting rid of atopic dermatitis? It is on my face, scalp, in my ears, and is now spreading to the rest of my body.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend that you consult with a Dermatologist. In this way they would be able to really look at what is going on with your skins concerns as it appears to be spreading .

I hope this helps, have a good day !


Dermstore Esthetician