Skip to main content

Brown spots

Writer and expert13 years ago
View dermstore-editors's profile
Q Hi! I am looking for a product for my face. I have some sun damage and uneven color pigment. What product would your recommend? What is your return policy. Thank you, Paulette

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend the brand Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, their Ferulic+ Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum. this product is designed to help with your skin concerns. This brand has a lot of other products that you might be interested in as well that will benefit your skin type. I hope this helps, have a nice day! Cyndee, Dermstore Esthetician

Writer and expert
View dermstore-editors's profile
From the latest hair and makeup trends to the best solutions for your skin issues, we've got all your beauty concerns covered!