Elastin and collagen loss

Question: I’m in my 70’s and recently notice a loss of elastin and less volume at the top of my cheeks, is there a remedy?

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend the brand PCA their Total Strength Serum and I would follow with their Collagen Hydrator for your moisturizer . This should help with your skincare concerns.Hoppe this helps, have a nice day !