Question: I have read your recommendations for mature crepey eyes and think I’ll buy skinmedica eyelift serum. But what would you recommend for the eyelid’s crepey skin? I own Chanel,caudalie and skin better science eyeproducts. Help a little but not as much as I would like. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend the brand StriVectin, their Hyaluronic Tripeptide Gel-Cream for Eyes. This eye cream can be applied to your eye lid. I hope this helps, have a nice day! Cyndee, Dermstore Esthetician