Firm skin

Question: My skin seems to be losing its elasticity. May need some type of collagen cream or serum??? I'm 60 and have wrinkles around my mouth.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend the brand PCA their The Anti-Aging Kit. It`s a nice way to get introduced to the line and from there you can purchase the larger sizes. Hope this helps, have a nice day!