Question: How do I know if I have rosacea or just sensitized skin? I have oily-combo clog prone skin & am very red in the upper cheek area & broken capillaries in nose are & inner cheeks.

Thank you for reaching out to us. It’s really hard to diagnose your skin type without really seeing your face. You might want to consult with a Dermatoligist just to be sure , as well as what they would recommend for products that are geared for your skin type.

I hope this helps, have a great day !


Dermstore Esthetician