Question: What can you reccomend for "rolling scars" on the face?

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend the brand iS Clinical their Super Serum Advance Plus will help with your skin care concerns. It would be nice if you could book a series of Micro- dermabrasion treatments at a reputable Spa to help with smoothing out your rolling scars as well. I hope this helps, have a nice day! Cyndee, Dermstore Esthetician