Question: I have small bumps (I’ve read it’s sometimes compared to chicken skin) like texture under my eye. What would be the best product for this? I have a picture I would like to attach.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would recommend the brand NuFace their NuFace Fix Line Smoothing Device will help with your concern. If you possibly did not want to use a device I would recommend the brand Glycolix Elite their Eye Serum will help as well, and the eye patches work great too!Hope this helps, have a nice day !Thank you for making Dermstore your #1 source for all things beauty!
Cyndee RDermstore Esthetician